Schramsberg Vineyards Farms
Jacob Schram purchased this 277-acre site on Diamond Mountain in 1862 and developed vineyards and a winery. In 1965, the Davies family purchased and restored the site, including 50 acres of vineyard. Repair of older roads was completed as part of the farm plan to protect water quality in on-site creeks.
Bordered by redwood forest and the Navarro River, this 62-acre former Christmas tree farm contains 25 acres of vineyard. It is managed with no-till practices and organic growing methods to protect water quality and wildlife habitat. Also see Schramsberg in the Napa River watershed.