Sutter Home Winery Farms
Sutter Home Winery-Trinchero Family Estates
This winery was started in the late 1800s by John Thomann and was restored by the Trinchero family in 1948 and re-named Sutter Home. This 29-acre vineyard surrounds the winery and extends to the Napa River where extensive restoration work has been done. This site is within the Rutherford Dust Napa River Restoration area.